Approximately 104 miles
This short jaunt west of Zanesville leads to the outskirts of Columbus. The rolling hills, farms, and lakes make this an exceptionally soothing ride to clear the mind. Halfway though the route lies the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum, which displays some of the most interesting motorcycle history, especially in the racing department. Open vistas and sweeping curves bring it back home.
• From Zanesville take US-22W toward Somerset
• Take 345 south in East Fultonham
• Keep straight on 669
• Turn right on 13
• Turn left on 256
• Turn right on 204
• Turn left on Yarmouth Drive to visit the AMA, otherwise stay on 204 E
• Follow 204 all the way to Mt Perry
• Turn left on 34/Coopermill Rd
• Turn left on Archer Lane
• Turn right on Ridge Avenue
Points of Interest
1. AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Musuem
Visit the place that honors those who contributed to motorcycle sport, motorcycle construction, and motor-cycling in general. The museum displays motorcycles, riding gear, and memorabilia. Open five days a week, 9-5. 13515 Yarmouth Dr, Pickerington, OH.
2. Buckeye Lake State Park
Ohio’s oldest state park is a popular destination for swimming, boating, and fishing. 2905 Leibs Island Rd NE, Millersport, OH.
Follow the map!
- Download the RoadRUNNER Rides APP.
- Download the GPS files for your route and use the app on your device.